Monday, February 9, 2009
Its Monday
Greetings! I survived the weekend Yea! Jonathan had his first scout camp out on Friday night. Boy what a worry that was. Thankfully his Dad was able to go with him. It was cold, wet and they ended up coming home cause Jonathan got tooo wet and tooo cold, after digging the snow cave, (they were suppose to sleep in it) and playing in the snow. Oh well there will be other times. I started on going through my junk I am sad too say I didn't get too far. I did however get one box ready for the DI and another one started. I started in the kitchen going through cupboards and well this cupboard needed scrubbing and so the whole kitchen, and the hall, and the dinning area got scrubbed. Yes it was great to get that cleaned but so much for de-junking! But I am not giving up I have too much junk and I am getting rid of it. Slowly, but I will get rid of it. Not much else going on Sunday we actually got to church not on time but earlier than the week before. The switch from 1 o'clock to 9 o'clock has been hard, we just have to keep working on it and we will be there on time. Have a great Monday. Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment