Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh the Weather!

Today it is snowing or as Jared said "its a blizzard". The wind is blowing and it is snowing hard. He even wanted me to take him to school, which is rare cause he likes to ride the bus. I was going to the dreaded store (had to get milk) so I took him to school good thing to cause it was cold. Crazy weather anyway. Holy cow I had to get up and do something for the girls and it is a white out! I'm glad that we have no place to go tonight. Hopefully Dennie can get home from Jackson tonight. Its' crazy! Enough about the weather. Up date on the scrap booking another 2 pages will be done today! YEAH ME!!! I hope I can keep it up. The pressure is on. I even got my other "chores" done as well so I am not slacking on house work to scrapbook, which would be more fun then I could get maybe 8 pages done. Ha Ha! Well that's all for now Have a great day!

Melody

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You are a weenie! When I finally get my room put back I will not want to do anything. bummer. It is a blizzard down here too! yea I love the snow. Hate the heat!

Post a Comment