Well I was able to get 2 more pages done today. The first ones of this week are of 2003 4th of July in Driggs. How funny to be living up here as I am scrap booking a picnic from up here almost 6 years ago. The other 2 pages are of Rachels wild hair do back in March of 2007. Yes I am so behind. That is why I am trying to do 2 pages a day except on the week-ends, unless we have a big scrap day on a Saturday hint, hint, hint. It is late and I am not usually on the computer this late but I had a minute or so to myself and I took it. Big day tomorrow going to I.F. lots of shopping and a wedding in the afternoon hope we get everything done before so we can just head for home after the wedding. We need to get to church on time!!! It is so frustrating, that is the only day the kids will sleep in and they can't it is hard to get them up. Why can't they sleep late on Saturday? Have a good one!
Melody
1 comment:
So where are your pages, I want to see!
Post a Comment