Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long Week

Its been a long week already and its only Tuesday. Monday brought doing errands, today was the dentist YUCK I don't mind going to the dentist usually, its just so DARN much money, but it had to be done. My poor hubby & kids its been late getting dinner both nights and very late to bed which means late getting up and so its late going to bed the next night, so the cycle goes. Does this happen to anyone else? I need to get it together and get on a better schedule but by the time I get it together it will be school time again, why does the summer go so fast? It seems that we can never do what we want to do in the summer and then its fall and winter and we plan for next summer and summer comes and goes once again. We really need to get it TOGETHER. Have a good one Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment