Friday, July 24, 2009

YAHOO ITS THE WEEKEND!

Yes its Friday yahoo! I am excited besides being the weekend, its way cooler today than yesterday, its even been raining a little bit, hope it stays cool all day its a nice change from all the HOT weather, its would be great if it stayed in the high 70's low 80's that is my kind of weather. Anyway its a great day. We are planning a mini vacation this weekend, we have a mission farewell down in Utah so we thought we would stay a couple extra days. Hope its not too HOT I know it will be but we can survive for a few days in the EXTREME HEAT it will be great to come back home to cooler weather. I guess I had better get busy, I just want to take a nap don't think I will get one but the thought is nice. I have been thinking about doing baked potato's in the crock pot anyone ever do this, I hope they turn out but then again its cool enough that I could use the oven and not heat the house up too much. I really need some new ideas for summer cooking, quick easy meals that are healthy and tasty if anyone has ideas please share them. Well I guess I better get kids busy no one is dresses except for me, we had a late night so that makes for a late morning once again, its a really bad habit the first week of school is going to really be hard if we don't get in a better sleep routine. Sorry for all the rambling have a super good weekend Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment