Wow I can't believe it almost 100 posts, didn't know I had so much to "talk" about. We had a great time last night I believe it was the first "date" we have had in almost a year. Sad I know need to make more time for each other but then again we had 9 years before kids so we like to be with them and they are only little for so long, so the more time we spend together the better. But then again the temple was great, so peaceful I just wanted to stay there but also have my children with me, then the thought came to me duh your home can be like this, so that is something we are going to work on making our home a haven, where its peaceful and you can feel the spirit there. I have a lot of work to do mostly me, you know the old saying "if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy" so I must work on myself first, not that I'm not happy its just moms set the tone for the home and I need not be crabby etc. I know enough of my "preaching"
Not really any big plans for the 4th mostly grocery shopping oh so much fun. Maybe a picnic and MAYBE we will see fireworks church comes mighty early so not sure if we are going to see the fireworks or not. Have a safe and Happy 4th everyone. Melody
I just can't help changing my backgrounds there are so may cute ones so that is why it gets changed so often keeps it interesting right? HA HA HA
1 comment:
I love your backgrounds! I hope you have a wonderful 4th!
Post a Comment