Thursday, July 9, 2009

Random Things about us

I thought it would be fun to tell you some random things about us, some you know some maybe not. Hope you all enjoy.

*Dennie and I met in High school, he was a senior, I was a junior we went to different schools in different towns.
*We got married 6 months after Dennie got home from his mission
*We met on October 5, got married on October 14, first child born on October 11, second child born on October 8, not only that we have about 10 other birthdays in October we LOVE October really we do.
*Our first son was born 3 days before our 9th anniversary.
*We have lived in 5 different homes in 4 different places.
*We have only bought 1 TV yes it is still working & we have 2 other TVs but we didn't buy them.
*We have traveled to 8 different states and 1 foreign country.
*We have bought diapers for the last 6 years SO glad to be done with that now!
*We have owned 6 different vehicles 1 we bought BRAND new I think it had 8 miles on it. We drove it for a long time it was a great car, with very few problems.
*We would cut our own Christmas tree, we did this for 14 years until I talked Dennie into a artificial tree, we plan to start cutting our tree again this year.
*The kids like pasta more than potato's, why is this when we live in the potato state?
*We go through about 12 gallons of milk each month, (that's just the kids) maybe we should buy a cow.
*Dennie is the oldest and he has some of the youngest kids.
*We have best and cutest kids ever!
*We are a HAPPY FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment