Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today's Project


I have wanted to make a bag out of drink pouches, I've see them around. So I started looking for ideas you can buy them done for around $9.00 depending on the size. I knew I could make one myself for way cheaper I found EASY instructions and decided to give it a try, I think it turned out pretty cute. The only thing is I wish the picture on the front of the pouch was different, oh well I just used what we had. At the time I bought the juice I wasn't thinking oh what a cute bag this will make, I just needed the juice for garden class so I grabbed what ever was on sale. Now the next time I will be looking at what kind of picture is on them, just hope the kids like what I choose hahaha. I though they would be good for wet swim suits and towels, the next ones will have to be bigger. Have a GREAT day! Melody

1 comment:

Audrey said...

way cute! A great birthday idea! (hint hint hint!) I'll even help ya make them!

Post a Comment