Thursday, September 17, 2009
Thursday
I have a ton of stuff to do today and what am I doing? That's right I am here on the computer and being a MAJOR SLACKER I just don't feel like doing anything today! I really need to get busy I didn't do much yesterday, a neighbor came over and we went for a walk and let the kids play and visited, I think she needed some adult talk, her hubby works late and she has 3 little kids. I am worried, sightly stressed and anxious there have been no kids out after school playing for the last couple of days, it is VERY weird, but then I don't blame people for keep their kids in and "safe". It makes me wonder if they know something else is coming or if they just want to keep their kids safe. There is no school on Friday, it will be interesting to see if the kids are out playing, but then we won't be here for part of Friday and then we have a soccer game too. I wish it would get cold, (not really) it would be easier to keep the kids in, cause I don't want them out either they have been really good about staying in but its hard cause its nice and they want to play outside and ride bikes. Oh I could go on and on but I won't. I must get busy and get my stuff done and maybe get some scrap booking done, I am in need of a scrap booking weekend HINT HINT HINT. Maybe we can fine a weekend that will work SOON! Have a good weekend. Melody
1 comment:
Let's get together and scrapbook! I am always up for sometime with friends.
Post a Comment