Friday, September 4, 2009

New Band Student

Here it is at last Jonathan and his new tenor saxophone, I swear it is as big as Sara. The first night he had it we put it together and he wanted to see if he could play it or at least make a sound on it, he was able too I was surprised I must say. Then I thought, humm, I played the clarinet in band, I bet I could play something on it. I couldn't even make a sound on it, what the heck, it takes a little bit more air than I thought, I was finally able to make a sound but I couldn't push any of the keys. He is so excited, he brought it home yesterday and was playing it on the back deck so EVERYONE could hear. He has some friends who also have instruments and they were "playing" together, what a joyful sound ha ha ha! Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment