Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September

Can you believe it? September already? I love it! I love this time of year as said what a dozen times before. I just love it! OK OK enough I know.

My project for this week was several but the main BIG one was cleaning off my scrapbook table, I wish I had twice the space, but maybe that's a good thing seeing how this one table looks. I am determined to keep it cleaned off so I can scrap and then leave it if I have too. This has been the biggest problem with my scrap booking, I don't have a spot that I can leave pages in the works out, so when I get a couple of minutes I can do a few things you get the idea. So my challenge is to keep the spot cleaned off. So for motivation I took a before picture I know don't be too shocked! Its awful. Can you even see the table under all of this stuff? Dare I say (CRAP) there are days when that is what I think of it all.

Okay so after working all day on this stuff it finally looks like this, I know not a whole lot better but at least I can work at the table, there is still stuff to go through and throw away, its a work in progress, which is frustrating cause I would rather spend the time scrap booking I am sooooo behind but if the table is clean then maybe I can get something done. The BIGGEST problem I have is space, and then I have a lot of stuff that I don't use anymore. I think we need a scrap book swap meet you know where you bring the stuff that you don't use and let some one else either trade you for it or something, wouldn't that be a good idea? I think so.

Don't you love the lion picture? Rachel colored it for me and wanted me to put it somewhere that I could see it everyday that was the spot she choose. Hopefully putting these picture out there for everyone to see will HELP me keep it clean, and maybe even get a few pages done too. Wish me luck.

Lots going on this week with soccer and school etc. but NO RUNNING YEAH!!!! that's the big thing I haven't had to go out of town this week it makes a lot of difference in what gets done at home. We are getting into the school routine once again, it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, thank goodness but it is still change, and its different having both boys gone to school all day Jared said the other day he wasn't ready for school yet he needed a couple more weeks its been a BIG change for him and then his teacher well that has been interesting too. Jonathan is liking school lots and is very excited about band we get his instrument tonight hope he can manage it its a big one. Well better go haven't got all my chores done yet and this post is HUGE! Have a good one, Melody

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Wow! Good job Mel! When can you come do mine? lol

Post a Comment