Monday, September 14, 2009

Its a MONDAY for sure!

UGH! Nothing is working today! My computer won't save my pictures to a disc, this gives me stress I am afraid of losing pictures, my camera is being stupid, my pictures are all out of order, don't ask me how or why, I think it has something to do with the file numbers or something, maybe I will just down load them and start over, I hate it when things are not in order. IT really bugs me I guess I better get on with my day before I get to upset with this stupid computer. Anybody else have the same problems or is it just me? I have pears to do today, fun, I don't like pears of anything even the pear flavored jelly belly jelly beans, YUCK! but I have kids that like them and we have too many for them to eat fresh so I will can them, it will be nice to have them for a quick snack this winter. It was Dennies B-day on Friday! He went hunting and the kids went to school, of course we had cake and ice cream after dinner that night too. I was going to post a picture, but of course NOTHING is working today, so maybe later. Have a good week! Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment