Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snow in September?!

Yes, its true we have SNOW!! It was only raining this morning and then snow, then rain etc. now it is lightly snowing we did have HUGE flakes not to long ago, I took some pictures, I'll have to post them tomorrow. Any way today we are just inside. It was chilly in the house and I don't want to turn the heaters on yet its WAY to early for that and the kids wanted cookies so I am making yummy pumpkin cookies, nothing gets us in the mood for fall and Halloween like some good old pumpkin cookies. I also have been making more bows, so far I have made a total of 9 Halloween bows here are a couple different ones I made the other day I made 5 more today. Its a fun way to keep busy. Anyway hope you all are staying warm in this CRAZY Idaho weather we are having. Melody

1 comment:

Linda said...

Mel I love these bows. They are so cute! You do such a good job with these. I am jealous!

Post a Comment