Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Saturday FUN!

OK here goes, we went over to Jackson on Saturday to ride the Tram. It was so much fun, I must admit though that being afraid of heights I was a little nervous OK a lot. Much to my surprise it wasn't bad in fact it was WAY to fun, the kids had a blast too, Jonathan took two of his friends with him so instead of 4 kids we had 6. I'll try and keep pictures in order, there is way too many of them to post so just a few. Its really hard to see but this is the empty tram it is really quite large and lots of people can go in these. Jonathan and his friends on the way up the mountain.


Jared, Rachel and Dad looking out the back of the tram on the way up.


I love this sign, you really did feel that you were on top of the world, I wish my pictures were better so I could post them but pictures really don't do justice to the views we saw.
The 6 kids and I on TOP OF THE WORLD, it was super windy up there and I had to sit so I wouldn't get too dizzy but all in all it was super fun. We walked around and then caught the tram for the ride back down. This is the view on the way down the mountain. This is the tram lines I guess that is what they are called, its hard to see they go all the way to the top!
Just a pretty picture
We stopped at the Visitor's Center, they had displays of different animals etc, one thing the kids really liked was these TV screens that were on the floor, it would change from a stream to calm waters, to snow etc, it was way fun they had a couple of these in different places.

Sara throwing rocks in Jenny's Lake

Jared after he fell in Jenny's Lake.



Jenny's Lake at sun set.


We had a really fun time, we watched some elk and even heard them bugle, we saw a BIG moose too. There was a couple of fires on the hills as well so it was kinda smokey but all in all it was a great day!
(even with 6 kids)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a FUN Saturday! I have yet to go on the tram with my kids...
What a beautiful pictures too!

Post a Comment