Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Its very Late!
Its so late that it is Tuesday, we had a super fun Saturday and I need to get the pictures posted, hopefully I can do that tomorrow. Its been crazy here with fall break and inspections once again, goody I can hardly wait, the good thing is I got my stove cleaned after all the canning I did it really needed it. I just hope it stays that way for a while, I always seem to boil something over right after I clean it, why is that? Boy what a boring post, all about cleaning it must be late. I was going to write about how bad I feel about the way the people who bought our home thought about it, I know it was in need of a lot of fixing up, but for heaven sakes, I had just had a baby, my husband worked out of town and would stay up there for the week, what the heck did they expect, besides the fact that it was DIRT CHEEP!! Oh well, that is their problem, I am not going to feel bad, when we bought our home we were trying to have a baby with no luck and going through the adoption progress, we had other things on our mind. I guess we should have painted and put tile floor in the kitchen and then raised the price thirty thousand dollars, then maybe we would still be there and they wouldn't. Oh well on to bigger and better things right! I guess it serves me right though, I was blog hopping and found them by accident. Let that be a lesson to me, maybe I'll go private I have been thinking about it for some time anyway. Will let you know if I do. Melody
3 comments:
Don't worry about it!
let me know if you go private
Oh man, I am sure that was a downer. Dang it! I wouldn't worry about it either.
Mel, truly don't worry about it. The post read like she is bitter,spoiled and not really that happy. Take the good memories you have from living there and run with them. Life is too short to worry about it.
Post a Comment