Saturday dawned clear and crisp. Dennie and I were laying in bed waiting for more hot water, (the boys beat us to the shower) Jonathan comes in and says "Mom I need some help" He had his finger stuck in a PVC pipe he had used to make a bow out of in cubs scouts last summer. Dennie asked him why he had his finger in there. He said that it always came out before. It was pretty funny he had a 4 foot pipe on his middle finger. I grabbed the camera and Dennie grabbed the saw. He had to cut the pipe off and the pour cooking oil down around his finger to get the pipe off. I wished I had got a picture with the whole length of pipe on it. Too funny. He was a good sport about it, and could even laugh about when it was all over.
2 comments:
Oh, the crazy things kids do.
What a Kodak Moment. I love it that you are quick enough in the morning to think about getting the camara.
Post a Comment