Thursday, October 1, 2009

September SNOW

Here are a couple of pictures of the snow we got yesterday, these are nothing to what we have now, not that we have a TON of snow but the roof tops are covered and you can't really see the grass. It would snow then rain all day yesterday. Today my house is FREEZING!!! I might have to turn on the heat just to take the chill off, its pretty dang cold in here. Hopefully it will be nice this weekend for our annual drive during conference, we can listen so much better if we are going on a ride, the kids listen better too, they can't escape the van HA HA. Anyway have a good WARM day everyone. We get to visit the dentist today so much fun can hardly wait. Hopefully the girls will cooperate. Melody

1 comment:

Linda said...

You have snow!!! I am so sorry to hear this! It looks pretty though. I'm sure it will melt, at least I hope it does. We haven't even lost many leaves on our trees yet and it was 85 or so on Monday. Hard to believe we are just around the corner from winter.

Post a Comment