Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday BOY

It was Jonathan's 12 birthday yesterday, he celebrated ALL weekend with the plane ride and then we let him have 1 of his gifts on Saturday too. I can't believe its been 12 years, where has the time gone? But then it seemed like it took forever to get him.

Jonathan Dennie 1 month old

Jonathan 12 years old

Jonathan with his Grandfathers and his dad
It was a special day yesterday for us and especially Jonathan, he was ordained to the priesthood. I thought it was neat that it was done on his birthday besides.

Jonathan with his dad and I

Happy Birthday son we love you very much.

2 comments:

Devri said...

Another October Birthday? wow..

My almost turns 12 next month, I can't believe how much they grow up.. young men and young womens scary!

Linda said...

Cute pictures! I love the baby and the now. Congratulations and Happy birthday a day late Jonathan! Way to go!!!

Post a Comment