Friday, October 30, 2009

It's HALLOWEEN Time!

I feel like a TOTAL slacker, I haven't kept up with my blog it's sad! I know your all feeling really bad over it too. HAHAHA! Anyway we have been busy with school, scouts, dance, and of course HUNTING! Its been a fun and busy month. We finally got around to carving pumpkins course you can't carve them too early. The boys carved their own, but I got to carve the girls pumpkins. They did however get the "guts" out of their pumpkins not really sure if they wanted to but they did its too funny watching them and hearing them as the pull them out I should have had the video camera set up but I don't think of those things until after the fact.
The finished products
Why is it so hard to get pictures of all of them looking at the same time?
Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Good job guys on the pumpkins!
Happy Halloween!

And just so you know.... as I was typing the comment I am right by your traffic feed, there must be a lot of people connecting from my blog.

Christine Dallimore said...

Ohhhh- I love your pumpkins!!! What a really fun memory!!!!

Linda said...

Cute pumpkins! Glad you finally updated! Hope your Halloween is great!!!!

Post a Comment