Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Nothing in particular

It's Wednesday once again, not much going on. The snow we got on Monday is now mostly gone its still cold, but at least there isn't 3" of snow on the ground. I miss fall, we didn't have a chance to enjoy the fall colors, the warm days and crisp night for very long, I hope it comes back. I am truly sad. I am in no ways ready for WINTER WEATHER and snow and cold etc. We need FALL! But then what can we do? I made a huge effort to get some painting projects done, I have no desire to paint, I would much rather scrap book or sew. Why is that? I have a big tote of unpainted projects to do. I guess I am just going to have to start and see how it goes. Tomorrow is Jared's Birthday he is super excited. He has told me how many days until his birthday since the 1st of October. I think he is EXCITED. Then on Sunday Jonathan turns 12! I can hardly believe it. Time goes so fast. This post has really been about nothing in particular so it is properly named. Our little trip to the dentist last week went GREAT no cavities once again, for the three youngest. Jonathan did however have yet another tooth pulled, poor kid he won't have many teeth left if he doesn't start getting his permanent ones back in soon. The tooth he had pulled had a small cavity and it was a baby tooth and it was next to a permanent tooth and we didn't want to fix a tooth that was going to fall out in a month, so we pulled it. Needless to say he wasn't to happy, I don't blame him but still it needed to be done, and he was OK with it after it was out. He also got a strawberry milkshake out of the deal too. We enjoyed General Conference this last weekend too. But didn't get to go on our annual conference ride, BUMMER I really look forward to that every FALL oh well maybe when and if it warms up we can go on a ride anyway. Must get busy lots to do. Have a GREAT DAY! Melody

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Mel! It was good to talk to you yesterday. Bummer on not getting to go on a ride. I felt bad this year too, not going camping and all. Good luck on your painting projects. I finally got rid of mine via the flood we had. It was a good thing. Have a great week.

Post a Comment