Thursday, October 1, 2009

October

Hey its finally here, can you believe its OCTOBER? This starts a very busy time of year for us, we have birthdays every week this month with at least 2 birthdays a week some weeks even have 3. Not only that but we have our anniversary too. We LOVE October, not only for the birthdays but its the start of the HOLIDAY season. YEAH!!!!! Busy, busy, busy! The snow yesterday has got me in the mood to start thinking about CHRISTMAS and projects that I want to do and the TON of projects that I still need to do. I have decide that if they are not done by a certain time, I am going to get rid of them. I have only had some of them for oh almost 10 years! I know it pathetic, I either need to paint them, sew them, or chuck them so wish me LUCK cause I am going to need it. Any bets on how much gets given away?? I'll keep ya all posted cause I know your all just waiting to see how much gets done. Melody

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good luck on your projects. And enjoy your ride on Sunday for Conference. I heard that Palisades was BEAUTIFUL this year. I guess I'll just have to take peoples word.

Post a Comment