Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Wednesday
I feel as if I have been on vacation. I haven't done hardly ANYTHING for 2 weeks! Why is that? So I am behind on everything, cleaning, laundry, etc. you get the picture. So tonight not only did I scrubbed my kitchen, but clean the boys bathroom well they cleaned their bathroom with my supervision, I don't clean just help when they need or want it which isn't often, but I'm in there to make sure they clean everything. They do a super job, and it doesn't take long so why is it so hard to do? I did more laundry too, now if it would only fold itself wouldn't that be great or maybe just creepy. My to do list for this week got NOTHING checked off I was going to sew a dress for Rachel and make more juice pouch bags, but so far nothing, oh and I also need to make Sara's Halloween costume and make sure everyone has a costume and ready for Halloween. I think we are going to have a party but not sure yet hope so we LOVE the family Halloween party (no pressure Aud). Well this has been a rambling post hope you all enjoy ;) Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment