Sunday, October 18, 2009
Family Pictures
Its that time again when I like to take new family pictures, boy what a challenge that was. We went out on Saturday it was a nice day for once, anyway we were able to get only 2. BUMMER between the kids wanting to play in the creek and a hubby who wanted to go hunting (can't really blame him) that was all we were able to take, besides the fact that it was really bad lighting too many shadows, or not enough sunlight. UGH we will have to torment us all again and try later this week. I will post the pictures we took on Saturday later if I can fix them so they look OK. I think they turned out OK its just the light problems. Hopefully the computer program I have can fix them, if not oh well all we can do is keep taking pictures. Melody
2 comments:
You still got some great pics! I love the one of the kids! And what a cute blog! Hope you don't mind that I snooped :)
OOOO, I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment