Thursday, October 15, 2009
It's Time Once Again
Its that time again to start thinking about Halloween costumes. My boys b-days are over and just a couple of weeks till trick-or-treating, not that we are big into it but the kids like to dress up. So I need to find 4 costumes hopefully I have most of the stuff already depending on what they want to dress up as. We do this every year I'll ask the kids what they want to be and it is always something that I have no idea how, where or even what it is they want to be, its always the boys that come up with something really bazaar, why is that? Oh well hopefully it will be something easy or we can agree on something easy, so far Jared has told me about 4 things he wants to be, I am hoping for the mummy that would be super easy, Jonathan doesn't know what and if he is going, the girls just want to be witches, a cute one Sara says so we will see what we come up with. I am getting hooked on facebook, not chatting with people, but playing the games, never thought that would happen weird. Dennie has all next week off YEAH!!!! But I believe he is going to go hunting. I was hoping for well, I don't know but not hunting all week, should be FUN can't wait, its nice to have him home the kids love it and I do too. Melody
1 comment:
decisions are not fun when it comes to halloween! ugh
Post a Comment