Another week has come and gone and we start a new busy week hopefully SICK free. We took Sara to the doctor on Saturday, after she cried almost all Friday night I think she finally went to sleep out of pure exhaustion. Poor baby girl she has double ear infection, ended up taking Dennie in on Sunday, great he has strep throat, yeah guess who will be next! Ya, I'm looking forward to that. You know we were really blessed this last winter, we really were not sick, we had colds, a case of croup but nothing too bad, spring hits and BAM we get colds, sore throats, ear infections, etc. still it could be worse. Hopefully this week will be better and we can all get caught up on our sleep. Lots of fun things going on this week. We will be busy and then the holiday weekend, so we will be busy until next week, and then only 2 weeks of school left YEAH!!! Can't wait for summer, I guess I better get busy planning so the kids know what to look forward to. Its hard because we have no outside work to do, you know the yard, garden, etc. you really don't know you will miss it until it is gone. I must admit it is nice sometimes, but for the most part its the pits. Not much to do on Saturdays, and we can't play every Saturday so it can get kind of boring. I need to get creative and come up with some good ideas for the summer, hope to do a lot of camping so that will help some. Must get busy, have a good week.
Melody
1 comment:
2 weeks counting down!! yippee!!
Post a Comment