Tuesday, May 26, 2009
What day is it?
This week is going to be CRAZY! It feels like a Monday, so that means I will be all messed up, and we have a lot going on this week so I need to keep it together and know which day is which. The kids were really cranky today, hopefully not a sign of what it will be like when school is out. Only 9 more days YIPPEE! I enjoy the kids being home, but I need to find some cool actives to do to this summer to keep them busy, and to help one keep his mind off of some so called friends, that will only be his friend if he has cool toys, or treats. Its hard cause he is little and doesn't really understand about having true friends even when we have talked to him and explained it to him he just wants friends to play with, so I need lots of fun busy ideas to keep him busy. Hopefully I can find some that he will be interested in and the other kids too. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment