Its Tuesday and its WINDY and I mean WINDY not just the fly a kite windy but blow your head off wind. Oh well it could be a lot worse. I just love my kids, (no surprise I'm their mom right) but let me tell you they are just like every other kid they can drive you nuts by fighting and yelling etc., but when it comes right down to it, they really love each other. The other day it was a bad day they were going at it from the minute they woke up, I don't know why but they were (the three youngest) Jonathan was at school. Anyway I was at my wits end, we were late going to the bus so I had to take Jared to school, lots of trouble getting ready and to the van, they were still going at it. Got to school and I tell him "bye have a good day I love you", he turned and told each of his sisters (whom he had been fighting with all morning) "bye, I love you" and they in turn told him, I thought even though they fight and get mad at each other they still love each other no matter what. What a great example they are to me. The rest of the day went great, maybe I should have tried saying I love you to them a little earlier in the day could have made my morning go a bit smother. :) Have a good one
Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment