It's Wednesday once again the weeks just fly by. Not much going on just a lot of rain but at least its not snow for that I am thankful for, I can handle the rain. Jared went on a field trip yesterday, he had a blast. They went to the Airport and the Museum. He was super excited to tell me all about what he saw. I wish I could go and help more in his classroom and for field trips, its hard with two little helpers. Maybe next year I can help more. Sara is doing super great on potty training. No accidents yesterday and none yet today. Hopefully she'll be as easy as Rach was. She even woke-up the first night to tell us she had to go potty. That was a first, none of the other kids ever did that. She is such a sweet little girl, and growing up so fast. What a sweetheart, she is so funny to watch, she does what ever the other kids do but mostly Rachel. Jared has his first T-Ball game Friday he is super excited, I won't even be here for it, going on a scrapbook weekend. Looking forward to that, I haven't done any scrapbooking for a while, I am not keeping up with my goal very well but at least the thought is there, that has to count for something right? Have a good week.
Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment