Saturday, May 30, 2009
Week in Review
Well I've been busy these past couple of days no time to even think about being on the computer. I had a minute and its super late but just wanted to update you all on what's been going on (I know you'll all rest better knowing what we have been doing) Thursday was a field-trip day for Jonathan yeah, he and I both survived! Friday was the talent show, I was told about this a LONG time ago and nothing else said. Thursday night I found a note about the talent show and ask Jonathan about it, yep, it was Friday and yep he was in it. Friday comes I go to the school (Dennie had the day off so the kids stayed with him thank goodness Jared would have been late for school) I have to admit I was a little nervous, Jonathan requested no help for this talent show, I knew what he was doing, but still I was nervous. Well I was one PROUD Mom, he did AWESOME he did the hula hoop, I just wasn't prepared for what he did. It wasn't just standing there doing the hula hoop, he did tricks with it. It was great, a real confidence builder for him too. Then Jared had a T-ball game and we got a super complement on him. He is quite the little player. Tonight was the dance recital, and Rachel did great, I thought she would be scared but she danced super. (we even won a dinner for 2 from the raffle they had yeah us) I'll have to post pictures of them all later. It was a good fun week, and I am proud of my kids, I would and still have a hard time doing things with people watching, I'm glad my kids can do things and not let their fears or nerves stop them. It was a busy week, and only 1 week of school left YIPPEE! Have a great and restful Sunday. Melody
2 comments:
I love your reviews!!! keep them coming.. I think we are all so busy lately.. life is catching up!
AWESOME, I am glad your kids did really well that always makes you feel good inside to know that your kids are doing positive things.
Post a Comment