Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a very enjoyable Memorial Day. It was a fun filled day though by some people it wouldn't be fun but to us it was. We enjoyed visiting with our family, we visited with Audrey & Evan and the girls, I was finally able to hold her sweet new baby, (I'm glad my baby is 2), we visited with Mom & Dad for a little while, stopped at the graves to remember our loved ones, visited with Dennie's Mom & Dad, got the garden spot ready, and planted some tomatoes.

The Kids really enjoyed the garden, they love playing in the fresh tilled dirt, we had lots of tomatoes to plant, hope they grow tons of tomatoes, I need lots to make salsa this fall, last fall I only had 20 pints of salsa and that just isn't enough, we go through really fast. The weather was great, (Sunday it rained off and on all day, I was sure glad I was home and not in a tent) We enjoyed spending the day together as a family.











No comments:

Post a Comment