Its the weekend and yeah we were able to clean the garage out today! YEAH I swear that junk multiplies when the door is closed. We took a BIG load to the DI, yes I feel good about what we got done, I was going to take some before and after pictures, but I was too embarrassed to let anyone see all the JUNK. The people next to us were having a yard sale, they did this yesterday too that is why we waited for today hoping they wouldn't be having it today, (that was a mouth full ) anyway some of the people that stopped thought we were having a sale too, kinda embarrassing. We had to stop earlier than we wanted to, it started to rain and we needed to get the stuff back in and we still have some boxes to go through maybe next week I hope. I can't believe what a pack-rat I am but, I am getting lots better, if I haven't used it in the 2 years since we have moved I don't need it, so off it went. Lots of good stuff too, maybe we should have had a yard sale HA HA HA. I am sure that when we go through it again, lots more will go. Not much else going on this weekend too cold still for us to go camping we do it the old fashion way, a tent so it needs to be just a little warmer and everyone needs to be well. Hopefully after school gets out we can go. Enjoy the three day weekend and be safe.
Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment