Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ribbons and T-Ball

These are a couple of the bows I have been making its my new obsession. The bad thing is how many bows do my girls really need and I have run out of ribbon, so the next time I go to the falls, I am going to stock up on more. They are super easy and lots of fun to do.

We have T-Ball today yahoo. Its funny to watch the kids play and sometimes very frustrating but as long as they have fun who cares. Its all about the fun right. Hopefully the weather will be nice and no rain or thunderstorms, but you never can tell and they say we are going to get some so we will see. Another field-trip tomorrow. I am really getting tired of them, why do they even have them? If money is so tight, why not cut those first? Its so close to the end of school Jared doesn't even want to go anymore, but I just tell him he only has so many days left and then he is OK with going. I can hardly wait! Have a good day ya all. Melody

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

darling Bows! really you can never have too many bows!

Post a Comment