Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


I know its a day late, but Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. I have a hard time with mothers day, but that is another story. We had a fun day yesterday even if we didn't make it to church, we were not feeling well so we stayed home, don't know if Jared has allergies or just a good old cold. We did however go outside and play and took my Mothers Day pictures. I think they turned out pretty cute. We also took a little ride, the kids hate that but I told them it was my day so we went. We had a good weekend well I think everyone did, I sure did. It was fun scrap booking we all were able to get something done. Thanks Mom and Mandy for a fun couple of days, can't wait for the next one. Audrey and Linda get ready, we have something in the works so be prepared. Hopefully Sara will be all potty trained and it will be easier for Dennie to keep her, not that she wasn't OK, but it will just be easier if she isn't having accidents, and nobody is sick including me (its hard to scrap when your nose is running all the time.) It was good to go, I know I was missed, and they were glad to see me, makes me feel good to know that they do appreciate all that I do for them. I guess I need to go a little more often don't ya think HA HA. Its hard for me to go and leave them, I know their Dad is more than capable to keep them and all but still, I guess if I go once a month it wouldn't be hard right? We will see. Another busy week ahead, with T-Ball, Scouts, dance, work, etc. plus the end of school is getting near and so that means field trips and all the fun stuff that comes with it, can't wait for the summer. Have a good week! Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment