Can you believe it my baby boy is 7! How time flies. He had a little bit of a rough start at first and had to stay in NICU for a few days which was harder on ME than him.

Jared Gordon 1 week oldHis skateboard cake.
Good thing he did last night cause we have more SNOW today,
As with tradition, the kids get to choose what they want for dinner on their birthday, I thought for sure I would be making lasagna or spaghetti or something like that, I got a SHOCK
when he ask for scallop potatoes and chicken, WHAT this from the kid that wouldn't touch a potato last year. I ask him several times, cause I wanted him to be sure. That is what he wanted he said " that is my very favorite" so that is what he got. The funny thing is we have had scallop potatoes on Monday and then again on Tuesday and then again on Thursday, hope the family doesn't get to tired of them, HA HA HA I think we will take a break from scallop potatoes for a while. Jonathan has informed me he wants baked potatoes and toppings for his birthday dinner, good thing we have LOTS of potatoes!
when he ask for scallop potatoes and chicken, WHAT this from the kid that wouldn't touch a potato last year. I ask him several times, cause I wanted him to be sure. That is what he wanted he said " that is my very favorite" so that is what he got. The funny thing is we have had scallop potatoes on Monday and then again on Tuesday and then again on Thursday, hope the family doesn't get to tired of them, HA HA HA I think we will take a break from scallop potatoes for a while. Jonathan has informed me he wants baked potatoes and toppings for his birthday dinner, good thing we have LOTS of potatoes!
2 comments:
I hope he has a wonderful birthday! Today is my son's birthday too! how awesome it that! lol I know you care! :D
Happy Birthday a day late Jared!! Just think next year baptism.
Post a Comment