Jonathan at one of his favorite spots in Yellowstone, West Thumb. The frozen lake, lots of snow on the way home.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Yellowstone
Tuesday I went on a field-trip with Jonathan's 5th grade class. It was really fun I learned somethings that I didn't know about Yellowstone. What a change from when I went on field-trips, the kids had a worksheet and a journal to complete on the field-trip which was part of their grade. We never had to do that. I think it was great they had fun but learned somethings too which is even better. It was a long day, I enjoyed sharing the day with Jonathan, and his friends. The last field-trip I went with him was in kindergarten. I only got 1 picture with him and I, didn't even think to have someone else take a couple of pictures for us until we were home, what a bummer!
Here are some of the pictures we took.
Jonathan at one of his favorite spots in Yellowstone, West Thumb. The frozen lake, lots of snow on the way home.

Jonathan at one of his favorite spots in Yellowstone, West Thumb. The frozen lake, lots of snow on the way home.
3 comments:
WE have always wanted to take our kids there... NOW I know I have a connection!! How about a family of 9 in your house? Well bring the pig!!
How fun! I can't wait to get there. I love Yellowstone! ;)
I want to go!!
Post a Comment