Friday, April 24, 2009

Good Deal

Yesterday we took a ride to Jackson, haven't been there in years, weird I know we live so close but anyway we went to the K-Mart looking for baseball stuff, and just happen to find a good sale. I am usually not a K-Mart shopper, but I also love to get a bargain, (sometimes bugs my hubby) I found some good bargains yesterday, I am always looking for clothes in the off seasons, you know buy for summer in the fall, buy for winter in the spring so far (cross my fingers) I have been able to by things this way and have them fit my kids, saves a bundle too. I found shirts for one of the kids yesterday for .99 cents so I dug through the piles and found 4 that would work for this coming winter, oh and I also found some lounge pants for me, the regular price was $20.oo. and I paid .99 cents. I wished they would have had somethings for the girls, I couldn't believe all the stuff that they had for .99 cents hats, gloves, flannel PJs, lounge pants, lots of winter clothes. I love it when I find a bargain. It really doesn't happen to often but I am glad when it does.

3 comments:

Devri said...

wow way jelous!

Audrey said...

thanks for thinking of me too...... NOT! you big wannie! lol good for you! ;)

Lena said...

I love a good deal! Glad you found so many great bargains!!

Post a Comment