Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YAHOO!

Its the end of the 3rd quarter in school, that means grades and parent-teacher conf. but only if there are concerns with your student, well report cards came out. Jared brought his home yesterday good grades improvement and doing well. Jonathan brought his home today, I think he was nervous cause he opened it on the bus. I knew something was up cause he cam in and said "mom I got my report card" I opened it up and started reading the letter she sent home explaining everything so all us parents can understand how to read the report cards, Jonathan kept saying "Mom look at my grades, just look at my grades" so I did and WOW what an improvement! I was surprised and very excited He did AWESOME!!! Yes, the extra work has paid off, not that he had bad grades, but everything came up YAHOO, He is a smart kid, he just wasn't using his time wisely and his grades slipped a bit last quarter but now he's back on track. Yes I am very proud of him he did super!

No comments:

Post a Comment