Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just another day

Its Wednesday hump or bump day the week is half over. Not much going on I did however get inspired yesterday and cleaned and rearranged the girls closet what a job, another big bag ready to go to DI yes its a work in progress and I am SLOWLY getting de-junked but I still have a LONG way to go lots and lots of stuff I wonder where it all comes from I know I already wrote about my junk so I won't bore you all anymore but it really bugs me can ya tell? In other news, Jared had his first T-ball practice today fun fun fun the weather was nice all day until we got to practice, it sprinkled a little, not bad thank goodness. But it has rained off and on since we came home. Well dinners on and hopefully not burning better check. Have a good hump or bump day. Melody

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Love the new layout. cute pictures of the kids. Have a good week end!

Post a Comment