Well, I really think I am loosing it, I sat down to type and couldn't even remember what day it was. I really had to think about it. Oh hopefully it is just from lack of sleep, I really need to get to bed earlier can't stay up late too many nights in a row anymore it gives me major headaches and brain farts (pardon the expression but its true). So yesterday I got a wild hair and decided to rearrange the front room. Dennie just loves it when I do this, actually he doesn't mind as long as he's not home cause most of the time I change it and then decide that I don't like it and change it all back, I know that bugs him, but anyway I rearranged it and surprise I really liked it. Jared said he loved it and not to change it back (yes he knows his mom) Jonathan is not sure of the change, and Dennie said WOW when he came home the girls well they were here and they just wanted it done so they could play. There isn't much we can do with the tiny space we have to share with the dining room its the pits, I would like to talk to the person who planned this place. The main bathroom is HUGE and the kitchen is small don't understand that one at all, but for now its home and we make the best of it. Spring is really on its way I know it even if it did snow last night, we are excited can't wait to get out and do some hiking and picnicking that is one thing I love about living up here we are so close to the mountains we can take off and be in the mountains in a very short time its great, beside being beautiful. Its Wednesday and not much going on so I think I must do some scrap booking and find something for dinner who know what, but that is another post for another time so I will go. Have a great day.
Melody
1 comment:
you are too funny! I gues I am just to lazy because if we can still walk through the room then it stays how I rearrange it. i won;t change it back! lol ;)
Post a Comment