Wow this week has flow by once again! I must be getting older (Notice that I did not say old that's a story for another time) anyway this week is gone and finally its Friday! It was a fun different day, Rachel was with Dennie today, Sara and I went to Jared's school BBQ and earth day clean-up. That was fun. Picked the boys up from school and headed to the library. Came home and played outside. It was beautiful today blue sky and lots of sunshine. YAHOO! Can ya tell I'm just a little excited for warm weather? I even put the snow boots away finally I don't care if it does snow they are gone until this fall. We hopefully will be going on the very first picnic & hot do roast of the year tomorrow if we can find a good spot with not too much snow, I can't wait it will be so much fun. I might even have to eat a hot dog just to celebrate the occasion. Hope it is nice. Now back to this last week, Monday I decided to even out Rachel's bangs, boy that was a big mistake! I wish I had left them alone, on well not much I can do about it now just hope it grows back fast HA HA HA. Tuesday was scouts for Jonathan they are working on one of the big merrit badges Citizenship in the World I think, that's good cause it takes a long time. Wednesday, not much going on except two scrapbook pages done yeah Me, I haven 't been keeping up like I wanted too. Thursday was dance for Rach and we went to the book fair, I sometimes really hate the book fair, yes I did buy some books I won't say how much but it was plenty. And today well I already told ya all about today. Have a SUPER GREAT week-end!
Melody
1 comment:
Hve fun eating the hot dog, I know how much you love them. As for the book fair, I only have 1 word and it is your favorite SUCKER! Ha ha aha Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment