Thursday, April 16, 2009

MEN

Let me first say that I love my husband and two boy very much, but sometimes they drive me crazy!! I really think it is a male thing. I was asking them to do something last night I forget what now, but I needed all 3 of them to somethings (all different) I ask them, and got no response, nothing, not even a huh. That is when I made the comment that it was like talking to the walls. Oh the joys of boys! They just kept on watching the TV like duh! I haven't decided if they just don't hear, or if they just plain ignore me, probably a little of both, I wonder is this just common in my home or anyone else have this problem? Oh well I know how to fix them HA HA. Have a good one Melody

1 comment:

Jessica said...

HELLLLO... try being at my house -- I am TOTALLY out numbered. I just told Kayden the other day, "Would you like me to cut off your ears because then you would have an excuse on why you are not listening"! I know rude but I swear....
And my dear husband..... so SO SOO much worse!!

I am here for ya and know what your feelin'!!!

Post a Comment