That's right we went on our very first picnic of the year! We first drove down to Darby Canyon of course you couldn't get to far, so we drove on to Table rock campground and of course you could only go so far and the road was actually closed, so we went to the west side of the valley and went down by the river and had our little hot dog roast picnic. Jonathan was chief cook he really does a good job. Jared was shooting his bow. Rachel was afraid of the bugs, and Sara mainly did what Rachel did I don't think she was really afraid of the bugs she was just following her sister. Dennie was keeping the fire going, helping Jared, & cooking too. I was trying to get food to everyone and of course take pictures. There was no table and it made it a little challenging to get everyone fed, the wind was blowing a little so that added to the challenge. Now does it sound like we had fun? Well we really did it was good to be outside and spend family time. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I took more but I only posted a few. Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment