Wow Thursday all ready, this week has flown by can you believe it its April all ready. Wow the days go by fast, no wonder my kids are growing up so fast. Its snowing again today the kids are listing to the Polar Express soundtrack I guess with all this snow they think Christmas is coming instead of Easter. Its too funny oh well what does it hurt to listen to Christmas music, maybe it will help us all have that "Christmas time" attitude. It has snowed off and on all week, but I know someday spring will come, or it will just one day be summer and not much of a spring. I haven't felt like doing much this week I think I have the blahs, actually we all have colds, some have coughs, some just have a stuffy runny nose,and some of us have both, but not so bad that we are miserable, its just annoying I really think it is the weather, we had some nice days and played outside and then the cold and snow again, but who knows. Not much else going on no scrapbook pages this week bummer, maybe I'll get ambitious and do some today, between school, laundry, dance, and dinner I can do some right? We shall see. Have a good one.
Melody
1 comment:
cute background Mel. Don't get my hubby sik you guys. lol have a good weekend! ;)
Post a Comment