Thursday, April 30, 2009

You know its time when . . .

You know its time to potty train your child when they take off all their clothes diaper included and run around telling you they have to go potty. This is what happened to me today. I have had two children that had a fascination with taking their clothes off and running naked. Why is this? They have been two different genders too so I can't even blame it on it being a "boy thing" or a "girl thing". I don't think she is quite ready to be potty trained but maybe its just me. Am I ready to go down that road right now? Should I wait until the fall? This is the last one and maybe I just want to hang on to the baby. But then again it would be nice to be done with diapers. Decisions Decisions. You know its time to find something else to write about when you are sharing your potty training woes with everyone. Its dance today yeah, I was able to go early last week and take some picture of Rach in the dance studio by the mirrors and at the bar I'll have to post them. I think they are super cute. But the I am the mom so what else would you expect? Hopefully we have T-Ball practice tomorrow. It was canceled on Tuesday due to the weather. Its been cold and rainy/snowing all week. Maybe I can get a few pictures too if I'm lucky. It's almost the weekend and we have some fun plans. It will be busy but hopefully fun for everyone.

The I'd love to jar is working like a charm. It has really made a difference, some are more into it than others I think its the age. But so far it's been great and they are doing things and not even asking about how many I'd love to do I have which was the idea in the first place. Thanks again for the awesome idea!
Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment