Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday rain, snow, thats how it goes




Fun it is raining today! The kids love to go to the bus stop when its raining cause they get to take the umbrellas. Notice the lack of snow? Well guess what it is now snowing not raining and the grass is getting covered once again. Gotta love Idaho weather! I have been very lazy today and played on the computer guess I better get a move on a get something accomplished today. But I wanted to put these pictures on and so I had to download the camera and then of course I have to save them to a disc and the computer was being stupid, (no it was not the operator) and well one thing always leads to another thing and then well the day is half gone you know how it goes. Have a good one!
Melody


2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey Mel, I know how you feel. It seems like I can go all weekend without getting on the computer once an then, boom I am on it all morning. (well a couple of hours at least) It always feels like I get nothing done when I do that. I DO LOVE IDAHO WEATHER! Ha so there! ;p

Jessica said...

I LOVE the umbrella's too!
Rain and snow that is our life lately for sure!!

Post a Comment