Wow where did last week go? I swear the time just flies by. Don't know what I did or where I have been all last week. I can't believe how the time flies!! We've been busy last week running here and there. Had to go a few extra places last week which is really unusual for me, but still any thing out of the ordinary is fun right? Jonathan had his orthodontics appointment it went well, just watching and waiting for the rest of his baby teeth to fall out Jared had no school on Wednesday and 1/2 day for Jonathan that was fun kind of weird right in the middle of the week but oh well it breaks the week up. Rachel's dance teacher has changed their dance 2 different time I think she has decided on which one they will be doing for the spring recital it will be cute. Jared's first t-ball game is coming up fast hope we get a couple of practices in before it. There is still some snow but good news I can see grass in the play park across from us YAHOO!! I really think spring is coming. Sara is still just as cute as ever and is becoming quite a chatterbox, its fun to watch her do things that the other kids do too funny. That's all for this Monday not much else going on except for the usual laundry, dishes, cleaning etc. the normal "Monday" things.
Have a good one.
Melody
2 comments:
Thanks for giving me your blog address! LOVE the look!
Way to go boys on the report cards that is awesome and such a great accomplishment! Kinda makes for a proud mama too!!
Oh, and I am kinda excited to see the snow melting too - now if it only continues to melt - YAH RIGHT!!!
And have a good rest of the week, we are on Vacay!!
Post a Comment