Sunday, April 26, 2009
Happy ?? Birthday To ME!
Okay here's the deal, its my B-day today so do I devote this whole thing to me? Do I just ignore the day? I have been in two different minds all week should I share my thoughts about B-days or just share some memories of the best and the worst? This is what I decided to do not that I have ever had bad B-days but 1 does stick out. It was my 26th b-day I hated being 26. I didn't want to be 26 I remember thinking its the pits. We had been married for 5 1/2 years, no children, we were renting our home and it just seemed like a hole bummer of a year. No other year has bugged me as much. I think my hubby forgot my b-day that year too (he remembered that night) One of the best B-days I had was my 30th. I know weird, most people think oh no 30 I'm OLD not me. It was a great day for me. We were able to finally bless our son and it happened to be on my 30th B-day. What a great day, to make it even better was the day before we were able to take him to the temple to be sealed to us. This year my sweet hubby took me to dinner (without the kids) which was fun we tried a new place which is always interesting. Not sure we really liked it but it was fun going somewhere new. It was a good day.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Mel! Have a great "birthday week," I tend to milk it for everything it is worth.
Post a Comment