Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

Its Monday and the start of a new week. We have lots going on this week. I have been thinking about doing a Monday Memory, but will have to wait until next Monday, yes I have the memory, but don't have the pictures to go with it have to get them out and scanned in. Are you all in suspense? Just think it gives you something to look forward to. HA HA. It is so nice out the weather has been great, we all have sunburns some more than others depending on how much outside time we each have had, the "color" looks good not so pale anymore, it's a sign of sunny weather it's great. This type of weather puts me in the mood to do yard work and get a garden ready to plant. One thing I really miss is having a garden, I love the fresh veggies and the fun of getting the garden planned and planted and then the anticipation of watching the plants grow, hopefully we will have a garden once again, I can't wait. I also miss my apple tree, I know dumb thing to miss, but it had the best apples, I would say IF we ever moved we had to take the apple tree, I hope the new owners enjoy the apples as much as we did they made the best apple pie filling ever. It will be 2 years this June since we sold our home and it sometimes still makes sad. The kids don't talk about it much anymore thank goodness that was really hard for the first couple of months, I will never forget how Rach cried and cried that she wanted to go home when we first moved and would drive through Shelley, it was really hard, the kids always wanted to drive by "our old house" to see it, thankfully it didn't change too much but maybe it would have been better if it would have then it wouldn't seem like home to them when we would drive by, they don't even ask anymore which is good, they have adjusted. Well I guess I did a kind of memory Monday after all it really wasn't planned, I guess I just started rambling and out it came.
Have a good week Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment