Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Run, Run as fast as you can!

Yesterday that is all I did, I swear its true. Dennie was home sick so thankfully he was able to keep some of the kids while I did my running around. I ran Jonathan to school, after finding out he had a field trip, the 1 time I don't look in the backpacks and it ends up biting me in the butt. Good thing we had went grocery shopping Saturday or I would have been running to the store a 7:30 a.m., anyway got his lunch ready and took him to school, back home showered and got ready went to get Dennies check, went to Rexburg ran to a few places there, back home long enough for a quick lunch went to an appointment, back home and went to the library, then finally back home to stay. Now that may not seem like such a big deal but I am usually home all day all week so when I did so much yesterday it seemed like all I did was run. Have a good week

Melody

1 comment:

Devri said...

I am not glad baby is sick, but I have been able to relax a bit.. a little bit. hope tomorrow brings slow motion.

Post a Comment