Is change hard for you? I must admit that it is for me, not little changes but big changes are hard. Like moving, having a baby, you get the idea. Well change is coming. No not big change like I just mentioned but little change. More for Dennie, but it will effect us all. I think it will be good for him. Now that I have you all wondering, he is getting a new church calling. Its not a major calling but a busy one. I can't really say much more until Sunday, not that anyone from up here reads or knows about my blog but still. Anyway I am excited for him, maybe now we can get more involved with the ward and not feel so alone. Its been a change coming up here, but even before moving his last job was super hard to go to ward functions and stuff, then he was always working up here at getting home late, so we never went then either. Hopefully that will change. Who knows. Its Friday hurray! Hopefully Dennie will be off early today. The boys get out of school early so I have only a few short hours to get "my stuff" done so I can help get homework done before the weekend and just be with the kids. Not much planned for this weekend just staying home and being lazy! So that means everything has to be done today if I am not going to do any housework or laundry on Saturday. Wish there wasn't so much snow, we could go on a picnic or a ride somewhere in the mountains. Oh I know the longer we have the snow the cooler the summer, but sometimes I would be glad if it was gone. Well gotta run get things done. Have a super GREAT weekend I know I will.
Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment